Champ rocker panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ rocker panels

Could someone who has a Champ handy - measure the length of a rocker panel? I have a pair of new panels here and can't remember what they fit. As short as they are, I figure they must be for a Champ. I haven't owned a Champ since '82, so I know they're not something I would've bought for my own use. Likely they're something I got in a parts deal or....? They've been hiding in the garage rafters for years.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

39 inches Bob , but there should be a little more because one end has a tuck to fit under the fender .
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

The face of a Champ R/P is 39", overall lenght including flange is 39-5/8".
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

And if they're about a hand's length longer then they'd be c/k panels.
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
          And if they're about a hand's length longer then they'd be c/k panels.
          Pretty close Joe, the face of a c/k panel is 46-5/8", or 48" with the flanges.
          JS

Comment

Wow! Thanks guys. C-K they be!
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

No problemo Bob. Just so happens I have a NOS pair of each in the basement.
              Jim

Comment

Working...
              X