PDA

View Full Version : Hagley Museum Car show Sun. after 2008 Intl Meet

Dan White
09-17-2007, 08:41 AM
I participate in the Hagley car show every year that is held on the Hagley Museum grounds, the former site of the DuPont family gun powder mill and residence near Wilmington, DE (see link below). This show is the 3rd Sunday of Sept. every year and I got to thinking that in 2008 this will be the Sunday after the 2008 meet in Lancaster, PA (Lancaster and Wilmington are about 30 mi. distance). It would be great if we could get a number of Studes from the meet to attend the Hagley show where over 600 cars show up, no judging but what a site, probably one of the largest shows on the East Coast. The grounds are awesome and if you go you get in free to the museum and associated activities.

What do you think. If this is of interest I will see if I can contact the powers that be with the Keystone Chapter and also get something into the TW.

http://www.hagley.lib.de.us/events.html

Dan White
64 R1 GT
64 R2 GT

JRoberts
09-17-2007, 07:26 PM
That just might be fun. I have a brother in Dover and could stay there Saturday night. Keep us informed.

Joe Roberts

JRoberts
09-17-2007, 07:26 PM
That just might be fun. I have a brother in Dover and could stay there Saturday night. Keep us informed.

Joe Roberts