My Classic Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Classic Cars

Did anyone else see "My Classic Cars" this morning on Dish Network? Had some rally great looking Studes.

Ron

Ron

My Classic Car is on Speed Channel, which is on most cable/satellite systems. Yes I saw it and that gentlement has quite the collection. I just hate to see the ones outside wasting away in the sun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

My Classic Car is on Speed Channel, which is on most cable/satellite systems. Yes I saw it and that gentlement has quite the collection. I just hate to see the ones outside wasting away in the sun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

The Hawk that they showed was fantastic, I was surprized he let Mr.Gage drive, he even kick in on the supercharger at the end. The wire wheels made that car

Studebakers forever!
        Studebakers forever!

Comment

The Hawk that they showed was fantastic, I was surprized he let Mr.Gage drive, he even kick in on the supercharger at the end. The wire wheels made that car

Studebakers forever!
          Studebakers forever!

Comment

The Grand Canyon State Chapter will be meeting at his place this Saturday afternoon. You are welcolm to join us if you are near the Phoenix area.
            Denny L

Comment

The Grand Canyon State Chapter will be meeting at his place this Saturday afternoon. You are welcolm to join us if you are near the Phoenix area.
              Denny L

Comment

Working...
              X