hubcap colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hubcap colours

I recall some few years ago that someone had repopped the colour insets for the Hawk hubcaps - you know, the little silver (or white) bits on the outer rims of the caps? Does anyone remember who that was or if they are still available? Also is there an insert sticky for the centre "S" ?

Thanks!

Judy

They pop up on Ebay from time to time. They work very well. A little time consuming to put on, but worth the effort.

Comment

Judy I sell those, they are complete sets of decals to do all 4 wheelcovers for '61 Lark and '62,'63 Hawk Black or '62 Lark Red & White. They are $30.00 a set.

Just give me a call, and you can come down and get em!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I didn't see Hawk silver in that list - if you have them, I'll probably be down sometime this week, or on Saturday.

j

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tyaughton

I recall some few years ago that someone had repopped the colour insets for the Hawk hubcaps - you know, the little silver (or white) bits on the outer rims of the caps? Does anyone remember who that was or if they are still available? Also is there an insert sticky for the centre "S" ?

Thanks!
          Judy
          Believe "Stuart" is the person you would need to contact. Last email address I had for him was: rimpres@megavision.com

Good Luck!!!

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

I've fired a note off to Stuart, here's hoping it's successful!

Thanks!

j

Comment

Working...
            X