Looking for a Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Hawk

Well, I'm not looking for a Hawk, I have enough project cars for the moment; but my uncle Rob is looking for one. He and a friend of his are looking for a Silver Hawk to build into a drag car, but I think they would be open to a Golden Hawk or a GT depending on price, location, and condition. The car does not have to have an engine or drive line, but would prefer it to be a roller and minimal rust. It would be even better to find it in the Midwest area. I would prefer not to let them find a really nice survivor, because like I said, this is going to become a drag car. My uncle is a professional mechanic and body man, so he's capable of fixing just about anything a Studebaker can throw at him. He never specified price, so right now I'm just putting a feeler out for what can be had regardless of price. What 'ya got?
    Last edited by Chris_Dresbach; 10-22-2013, 07:29 PM.
    Chris Dresbach

Silver Hawk in Kansas city

1959 Silver Hawk--original and solid . It has been my driver and is complete.Was asking $9,500 but offered it to the club for $7,500.
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I have a pair of 63 GT's here in California , $2500.00 each.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Chris
            I have a 1960 Hawk body and rolling chassis with good floors for $900.00.It will take some doing to get it out but not bad.
            1953 and 1954 K bodies for hot roders.
            I also have 3 1962 GT Hawks for cheap.
            I have a early 1963 Hawk body and rolling chassis for $950.00.
            Two Packard Hawks and two 1957 Golden Hawks.
            Piles of engines and transmissions, N.O.S. Six and 8 Cylinder engine blocks, N.O.S. heads ,cranks , bumpers and rear axles.
            A complete candy store here. Call me at 815 722 7262.
            You have been here in Joliet before when you picked up the 1953 prototype.
            Robert Kapteyn
            studebaker@mac.com
            Make sure you put Studebaker in the subject line otherwise your email goes to "TRASH"
            Last edited by rkapteyn; 10-23-2013, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I don't know about this 62. It's already got one foot or more in the grave. Clean body with minimal rust according to their description. Says no frame, maybe they meant no suspension. Michigan area code I think.

Comment

What do they want for that one on U.S. 31 south at Boochers Body Shop Chris ?

Comment

Originally posted by rkapteyn View Post
                  Chris
                  I have a 1960 Hawk body and rolling chassis with good floors for $900.00.It will take some doing to get it out but not bad.
                  1953 and 1954 K bodies for hot roders.
                  I also have 3 1962 GT Hawks for cheap.
                  I have a early 1963 Hawk body and rolling chassis for $950.00.
                  Two Packard Hawks and two 1957 Golden Hawks.
                  Piles of engines and transmissions, N.O.S. Six and 8 Cylinder engine blocks, N.O.S. heads ,cranks , bumpers and rear axles.
                  A complete candy store here. Call me at 815 722 7262.
                  You have been here in Joliet before when you picked up the 1953 prototype.
                  Robert Kapteyn
                  studebaker@mac.com
                  Make sure you put Studebaker in the subject line otherwise your email goes to "TRASH"
                  I think I like the sounds of the $900 '60. I'll forward that on to my uncle and see if that's what he wants.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by tjanowia View Post
                    What do they want for that one on U.S. 31 south at Boochers Body Shop Chris ?
                    I think $800, but it's pretty rough.
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

I spoke with the shop owner. He said it was a southern car so the rust maybe superficial.

Comment

Working...
                      X