Unobtainium sheet metal and more for Reedsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unobtainium sheet metal and more for Reedsville

We have sold our property and need to move a BUNCH of stuff (32 years accumulation). I could also use some additional cash to close a deal on an "old people" house. So, if anyone is interested, I can bring several large items that I wouldn't otherwise ship. The catch is, I need payment up front to even consider trucking them. No insult, but I have seen too many occasions where a vendor brought in good faith a promised item only to have the buyer not show. I can't afford to run my Dodge Ram V-10 300 miles at roughly 10 mpg just to attend the meet.

OK, first items: NOS left and right rear quarter panels for '62 - '66 Lark convertibles/hardtops/two-door sedans. If you have been looking for these things you know how hard they are to find. I bought them a LONG time ago when I had a '62 convertible. SASCO ran out of them before they sold out to SI. $500 each or $900 for the pair.

Second item- NOS left rear quarter panel for '59 - '60 Lark convertibles/hardtops/two-door sedans (SI doesn't have them)- $350

Third item- Dana 44 3.54 Twin Traction rear end (less hubs and drums) for Avantis/Super Hawks/Super Larks (have the brackets for traction bars). This came out of my '64 Avanti at about 70,000 miles when I changed to a 3.07 TT rear for more pleasant cruising- $400.

PayPal payment only unless you can get cash to me before Saturday morning. If any of these items aren't up to your expectation I will refund your entire payment the same day.
    Attached Files
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Paul, PM sent.
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Paul, 2nd PM sent.
      Jim
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
      X