2 faces on the forum/recruiting newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 faces on the forum/recruiting newbies

Have to say it still amazes Me ! how some can post and run a thread here about being considerate to others.they always ask,what can We do to attract new/more members ? they likely stress how too show good manners,and not make one a target.yet it never fails,some most likely un-known puts a vehicle for sale.and then comes the swarm,ripping and tearing because the price isn't right,it wasn't repaired right,or the car wasn't optioned right from the factory etc.has it ever hit anyone that maybe that person was considering joining the forum,or maybe is here and will not stay ?
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Joe, i have to ass-u-me you are not talking about this one: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...-own-a-58-Lark

pretty sure that is a false ad...

on other threads, i do admit some posts about whether that piece of this or that - is "correct" - or whether someone can spell correctly - or use proper grammar or punctuation - which i don't at times (like now) - ticks people off. especially new folks. BTDT with my Avanti here and nasty emails received, but coming from the Corvette world it didn't bother me enough to go away.

it would be "nicer" if newbies received info from the highly experienced in the Studebaker world to word problems with a vehicle's description in a helpful tone. even the ones that make their first post trying to sell grandpa's old Stude that was inherited but not wanted at this time... after a few years they may wish they never sold it and in the market for another.

"that's all i have to say about that".
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
    X