Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Request

Hello All,

I am looking for anyone that has or knows anyone that has a 1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser Owners Manual that they would be willing to sell. I am looking at either a reproduction or an original. Unfortunately, the only option I have at the moment is eBay to which there is one selling for $70+ and it does not appear to be in that good of shape. I am also looking for any documentation manuals for the Automatic Drive and a shop Manual. I can find a shop manual on eBay, but I would like to try here first. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Brian
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Hi There is a shop manual on studeswap.com right now and I may have the owners manual also , Its my add on studeswap , Ed

Comment

Your Land Cruiser is actually a Commander Land Cruiser. The only difference between Commander and Land Cruiser Owner's Guides is the cover. In fact, the Land Cruiser book even contains information on operating the convertible top, but there was no Land Cruiser Convertible! You can get a Commander (reprint) book from S.I. and then take your time finding a Land Cruiser book at a reasonable price.
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Working...
      X