Meet the new owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the new owners!

If you saw or see the Studebaker Camper cruising down or more correctly cruising up the 101 from the Santa Barbara area in the next few days wave. The new owners too it to Gaviota Beach for a four day outing. The picked it up last Saturday and spent Sunday outftting and decorating it to their tastes and then went camping. So it will be out and about but Kathy and I will not be the ones driving it. This weekend Gavin and his wife Stephanie will be driving it. The new owner Pat will learn how to drive it soon. So say hi and welcome them into the world of Studebaker. They have never owned one and have not yet caught the fever but I sure they will as they love the camper. We hope to start on our next Studebaker project soon.
    Dan

As a matter of fact, I caught a snap of that very left headlight peaking around the side of my toyhauler just south of the Gaviota Pass. It took me a moment to recognize the rig. When I get a chance, I'll send off a copy of the pic I got.

Comment

Hey Dan:
      Are the new owners from around here, will I still get to see it cruising around ?
      Dan
      South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Lucky folks. They will be able to enjoy all the work you and Kathy put into that rig. Especially the mechanical work. That is the really important stuff.
        Are they planning to leave the patina?
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Dan,
          Yes, they live in Arroyo Grande. So you should see it cruising around on a regular basis.

Ed,
          Yes, our loss is their gain but it went t a good home. They have already asked me to help them finish what we started. They plan to keep the patina as they love it the way it is. I talked to the new owners son-in-law yesterday and he told me I was right. You cannot go anywhere in a hurry with that rig as everywhere you stop someone or several people will want to know about that cool truck. Can't say I didn't warn them.
          Dan

Comment

Working...
          X