Question about Reedsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Reedsville

Hi guys. I have never been to Reedsville but I am thinking about going this year. I was wondering how it compares to York. I have read that Reedsville has more sheet metal. How about the other vendors for chrome trim, exhaust, interior, etc?

Thanks
    Wayne
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

There's usually substantial chrome at Reedsville and Don Simmons is there with his stainless exhaust systems. If you want a system from Don it's best to pre-order and have him bring it for you.

Past four years at Reedsville:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Reedsville pales in comparison to York. Less vendors, smaller building, smaller crowd. On the other side of the coin prices tend to be cheaper, and if you haven't been to max corkins on Friday night you ain't seen nothin' yet. Ed
      ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

The dates are for a Friday and Saturday. Is Friday more of a set-up day or will the vendors be set up and ready to go Friday morning? I know the good stuff can get gone quickly so I don't want to show up late and miss it.
        Wayne

sigpic

Comment

best to get there Thursday afternoon , Friday the doors open at 8 am , Saturday everyone is heading home.
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I went to Reedsville and York for many years. I found them to be different. I did better on finding parts, particualrly used parts, at Reedsville. I found York better for buying cars and visiting. I never vended at either. I did deliver pre-sold items to both.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Does SI have a booth or deliver parts to Reedsville?
              Wayne

sigpic

Comment

No they don't and as of last week are not taking any parts there .They will be at York though.
                sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                X