Christmas came early this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas came early this year

Since I had no bites on the Lark I decided to bite the bullet and buy some more parts. So... last night I picked up the following:
    a pair of rust free front fenders
    One NOS passenger rear fender
    One rust free drivers rear fender
    4 speed drive shaft
    4 speed yoke
    clutch and pressure plate
    NOS front end panel
    NOS inner fenders
    one NOS headlight panel
    Near MINT red dash/cluster assembly (with a clock!)
    NOS front fender stainless trim

I'm stoked and should have enough to keep me busy through the winter []
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Now you're talking. Nothing like a stack of parts ready to go to get to get you inspired.

JDP/Maryland
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    64 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    58 Scotsman
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Now you're talking. Nothing like a stack of parts ready to go to get to get you inspired.

JDP/Maryland
      64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
      64 GT R2
      63 Lark 2 door
      58 Scotsman
      52 & 53 Starliner
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Todd,
        Glad you're keeping the car that you've worked so hard on to get where it is now. We would all have been saddened to see you part with an unfinished project that has such potential, and especially at a much lower price than it deserves (but that's the way it goes when selling an unfinished project).

But, pray tell, where did you "pick up" all those NOS parts last night? Did you make a long run down to SASCO in South Bend?

Now will someone please light a fire under ME to get back to my truck? It's been sitting in the same spot for two years now! Dutch has already prodded me a bit. Maybe the cool weather that finally showed up in Texas today will help motivate me.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
        The Red-Headed Amazon
        Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
        "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
        The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Todd,
          Glad you're keeping the car that you've worked so hard on to get where it is now. We would all have been saddened to see you part with an unfinished project that has such potential, and especially at a much lower price than it deserves (but that's the way it goes when selling an unfinished project).

But, pray tell, where did you "pick up" all those NOS parts last night? Did you make a long run down to SASCO in South Bend?

Now will someone please light a fire under ME to get back to my truck? It's been sitting in the same spot for two years now! Dutch has already prodded me a bit. Maybe the cool weather that finally showed up in Texas today will help motivate me.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
          The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
          "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
          The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Nope, I got the majority of them 5 minutes from home thanks to Don at Silvertone Exhaust. I must say he has been EXTREMELY helpful in sourcing many hard to find parts for me. If he doesn't have them, he knows someone who does. I can't say enough good things about him. Please support him with his exhaust business. He does one heck of a job.
            Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Nope, I got the majority of them 5 minutes from home thanks to Don at Silvertone Exhaust. I must say he has been EXTREMELY helpful in sourcing many hard to find parts for me. If he doesn't have them, he knows someone who does. I can't say enough good things about him. Please support him with his exhaust business. He does one heck of a job.
              Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
              X