• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several nice Studebakers at Ypsilanti Orphan Show

'Gotta get up there sometime!

Thanks to Diego Rosenberg for this link:

BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Nice, thanks for sharing.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Our 51 commander was there but we were side swiped on I-94 on the way home. Luckly we were not hurt and the car is still driveable but the bad thing is they ran . I ran up to about 80 but I could not get a license plate #.The state tropper said someone got a number so we will see. The main thing is we are allright & the car can be fixed. I think there was more damage to the Toyota because when he hit me there was parts comeing off of it . I am impressed at how tough the old Stude is.

Comment

Dang, Wayne; sorry to hear of that.

'Good to know you are alright, and to have your report that the Studebaker apparently inflicted more damage to the offending Toyota than it sustained from same. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Those were some of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen, especially the DeSotos. Wish I had been there.

Comment

Update my insurance company came up with 3419.09 damage to my car. I did a lot of work on my car originially but I don't think I want to do that anymore . So off to see what I can come with . Michigan has no fault insurance so maybe I can get my deductable out of her ?

Comment

Working...
            X