63 Avanti Glass Lens Needed - Passenger Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Avanti Glass Lens Needed - Passenger Side

Does anyone know where a glass lens ( round ) for a 63 Avanti can be obtained?

I know where to get a plastic replacement, but I would prefer a glass one.

I was told none out there but we found one at the South Bend swap meet in may of 06. there are some left ones around. I Check the large Studemaker swap meets or have someone do it for you.

Ebon...

Comment

I was told none out there but we found one at the South Bend swap meet in may of 06. there are some left ones around. I Check the large Studemaker swap meets or have someone do it for you.

Ebon...

Comment

They pop up on Ebay every now and then..Last set I saw was a few months ago and went for over $300...

Comment

They pop up on Ebay every now and then..Last set I saw was a few months ago and went for over $300...

Comment

Contact dave Thibeault...he had a few last we spoke.......

quote:Originally posted by fmarshall

Comment

Contact dave Thibeault...he had a few last we spoke.......

quote:Originally posted by fmarshall

Comment

Laemmle - thanks, I sent him an e-mail.

Comment

Laemmle - thanks, I sent him an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                  X