What is a studebaker apron worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a studebaker apron worth?

I saw this Studebaker apron for sale this past week and thought it was pretty neat. Were these used regularly in the factorys? What is one worth? besides just the "COOL" factor of being able to have one...

Any history behind them or do other people have them in their collections?

They are very neat. The Ontario Chapter SDC reproduced these aprons and they are/were for sale at www.ontariosdc.ca

Comment

They were aprons used in the factory, yours appears to be an original. I have a couple in my collection. Prices can vary, but $15 to $25 is a fair price for them.
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

oh alright... the guy wanted $40 for this one.. I missed the auction but guy emailed back and said if he couldn't get the asking price he would just hang on to it.. was his Grandpas that worked at the factory..

Comment

Twist my arm enough, and I'd consider letting go of my 1950-era shop coat.

Comment

That is really COOL Matt! I would guess among other uses, it would have been worn by the Plant 8 Parts Depot workers and Counterpersons.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
              Twist my arm enough, and I'd consider letting go of my 1950-era shop coat.

twist twist twist
              Chris Dresbach

Comment

Pretty neat looking jacket Matt. I am a big guy so I wouldn't want to have a tommy boy moment... .

Comment

Working...
                X