A Big Bunch of Scanned Studebaker Ads For Your Viewing Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Bunch of Scanned Studebaker Ads For Your Viewing Pleasure

I don't know if this site was mentioned here before but I was looking for a wagonaire ad and stumbled across the website for the Missouri - Illinois "Gateway" Chapter.
    They have a section with Studebaker ads or from companies that used Studebakers in them, a bunch of them I've never seen before.

There's some of those cardboard vehicles that you can print out and assemble too.

Pretty cool. I'm going to wear out my mouse trying to save them all.

Here's another neat one from some other site.

Originally posted by Bordeaux Daytona View Post
    I don't know if this site was mentioned here before but I was looking for a wagonaire ad and stumbled across the website for the Missouri - Illinois "Gateway" Chapter.
    They have a section with Studebaker ads or from companies that used Studebakers in them, a bunch of them I've never seen before.

There's some of those cardboard vehicles that you can print out and assemble too.

Pretty cool. I'm going to wear out my mouse trying to save them all.

Here's another neat one from some other site.
    What a great site! Thanks for posting it John. Many memories were brought back for me when looking at the 64 through 66 material since I was responsible for so much in that time period.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Glad you like it too Stu. Thank you for all you did back then and now too.
      John

Comment

Ed has done a lot of work getting those ads, he has a couple helpers & they have scheduled dates to work on the project. WE NEED MORE GUYS LIKE THAT!!!

Comment

I can't imagine how long it took to scan all those but I'm glad they did. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X