Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDYSD Works! (10 Studes Spotted On The Road Yesterday In NorthWest By Non-Stude Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD Works! (10 Studes Spotted On The Road Yesterday In NorthWest By Non-Stude Friend

Bill Hamilton (Hamilton Fuel Injection guru), who lives around Whidbey Island, just mentioned he saw about 10 Studes on the road yesterday near his place. I told him it was IDYSD. Obviously folks do notice Studes on the road, especially when they see a flock together.

Well done, to whoever that was out in Washington.

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
    Well done, to whoever that was out in Washington.
    Guilty!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0894.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1683728

I am in the process of downloading the full report in the IDYSD Forum.
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Unfortunately I wasnt able to drive mine during the heat of the day. I got it out at 5:30am heading to work. And I was working til 1:00am. So I didn't get to see any either.

Comment

We had about the same number of Studes on the road Saturday driving from Portland to Nestucca on the Oregon Coast. We took a seldom used road over the Coast Range out of Carlton. Every little town we went through once we reached the coast we saw folks stop and look. What fun! (I know - A Ford snuck into the party. He also owns a Studebaker so we let him tag along).

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1042.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	1683740Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1041.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	1683741Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1038.jpg
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	1683742Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1057.jpg
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	1683743Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1043.jpg
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	1683744
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

We have a nice fall show in the park in the small town of Palouse about 15 miles away that I go to every year. I often bring the only Studebaker. This year mine were off line so I didn't get to bring one. There were 8 there! Our late entry car was #212. A very nice '62 GT was recognized with an award for 60's stock, well deserved. The owners I talked to brought them because it was IDYSD.
          Rob

Comment

Working...
          X