PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Plug - 1955 Grille on eBay

61Lark
09-15-2013, 09:19 AM
I've got a pretty decent 55 grille on eBay and the auction is ending tonight. I'm offering free delivery to the Studebaker Swap Meet in Menominee, WI on September 28th.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231050532472?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Nick

studegary
09-15-2013, 11:12 AM
I will use your statement/topic as an example. I see "Shameless Plug" often. I do not see this as a shameless plug, but rather as a real service. Many of us do not regularly follow Studebaker items on eBay, but may have an interest in an item if we are notified of it. This seems like the proper place to do that.

Sorry for using your thread for my example. I have thought this before for others that list eBay items, but have not commented. Yes, I have bid and even "won" auctions that I learned of here on the Forum.

Roscomacaw
09-15-2013, 07:05 PM
That's a nice-looking piece. I've got one that's available that is not nearly as nice as this one.

SN-60
09-15-2013, 10:19 PM
For $356.00, someone got a great buy on this nice used '55 Grille center! e-bay can be good!

61Lark
09-16-2013, 09:56 AM
I will use your statement/topic as an example. I see "Shameless Plug" often. I do not see this as a shameless plug, but rather as a real service. Many of us do not regularly follow Studebaker items on eBay, but may have an interest in an item if we are notified of it. This seems like the proper place to do that.

Sorry for using your thread for my example. I have thought this before for others that list eBay items, but have not commented. Yes, I have bid and even "won" auctions that I learned of here on the Forum.

I appreciate your comment. I've tried a few different ways of selling Studebaker parts now and the best has been to list the parts on ebay and then post the link here.

As far as $350 being a good price, over 120 people viewed the auction and 150 have viewed this post so I figure that it went for market value. Also it was offered it to someone here on the forum before ebay for much less.

Nick