PDA

View Full Version : Studebakers in print...

AnAvanti4Bob
09-13-2013, 12:17 AM
The new Hemming's Classic Car for 11-2013 has been very good to Studebakers, again. Richard Lentinello editorializes about the "Most Stylish Brand of All Time" and finds Studebakers in the top-five running. He does state that while Studebaker had unique designs and distinctive models..."mechanically, they were in the dark ages." He is inviting comments and I am sure that some of the forum members may wish to do so. Further on is a four page spread by Jim Donnelly with 14 pictures and owner interviews from the 2012 SDC/AOAI Homecoming in South Bend, He does mention the heat: I know I remember it, WELL! The article is very flattering to Studebaker People and to the cars. The final thing that caught was the SDC ad on page 92 entitled "Studebakers are great - Studebaker people are the greatest" I know that I have found that to be true...

Bullet
09-13-2013, 04:16 PM
I received my copy in the mail yesterday and was pleasently surprised to see how much Studebaker is mentioned in the magazine. I think they do a GREAT job representing the marque for us! Excellent articles, I agree.

Mark

41 Frank
09-13-2013, 04:41 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of Studebaker coverage in the current issue.