PDA

View Full Version : Studebaker Auction - TN

TNAuctions
09-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Hello Studebaker Friends - We are having an estate sale auction at the end of this month with a couple of complete Studebaker cars that are nice as well as tons of Studebaker parts. The gentleman that owned this estate had a car lot with lots of antique autos, an equipment rental business and a huge building of auto parts and tools. There are many Studebaker original parts in addition to the cars. The auction is in Smithville, TN. Please let us know if you are interested and I will post the details. Also, if anyone is nearby and would be interested in helping us identify the parts and telling us a little more about the complete cars, we would welcome that. Please reply back and let me know.

JoeHall
09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Hello Studebaker Friends - We are having an estate sale auction at the end of this month with a couple of complete Studebaker cars that are nice as well as tons of Studebaker parts. The gentleman that owned this estate had a car lot with lots of antique autos, an equipment rental business and a huge building of auto parts and tools. There are many Studebaker original parts in addition to the cars. The auction is in Smithville, TN. Please let us know if you are interested and I will post the details. Also, if anyone is nearby and would be interested in helping us identify the parts and telling us a little more about the complete cars, we would welcome that. Please reply back and let me know.

Please post as many pix as possible. That would help us to help you, and maybe ourselves to some of the Stude stuff. Thanks :)

Milaca
09-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Do you have a link to the auction bill or a list of the Studebakers on auction? Also, what is the name of the gentleman whom owned said items? Thank you

TX Rebel
09-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Details? Bidders need to make plans in advance...

tony58
09-06-2013, 08:00 AM

You came to the right place...But like the others say we need more 'INFORMATION'
Thanks

mmagic
09-06-2013, 10:15 AM
No Google records found for TN Auctions, or Anthony Scott in or near Smithville, TN. Conclusion:
a) He does need our help.
b) I've never met an auctioneer with a reclusive personality
c) This is a clandestine post by some other auto cult!

If for real... please better identify yourself and your auction house with contact information.

deco_droid
09-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Looking forward to more details before the end of the month auction!

Studeous
09-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Don't tell us. I don't need another SBaker.

TX Rebel
09-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I saw an auction notice for next weekend in TN which features many cool antiques, collectibles & tools, but only one Stude- a '50 Commander 4dr in nice condition

Jet Green Daytona
09-06-2013, 10:40 PM
I just gave a quick look on www.auctionzip.net I came up with nothing as far as Studebakers being auctioned off in Smithville, Tn. Maybe if you have the zip code for Smithville, it will show something that I didn't see.

Todd

Milaca
09-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I saw an auction notice for next weekend in TN which features many cool antiques, collectibles & tools, but only one Stude- a '50 Commander 4dr in nice condition

The other Studebaker for auction is a Rambler. ;)

TNAuctions
09-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi Studebaker Friends, I'm sorry for the delay. We are working diligently pulling the auction together. I will have a flyer out to you all next week. I did take some pictures of some of the cars today. I've included some Non Studebaker stuff as well. The auction is 2 days (September 27 Friday and September 28 Saturday). We are looking to sell the cars, parts, etc. on Saturday. Friday is for tons of equipment and tools. The name of the auction firm is Close and Paschal Auction and Realty. The location is: Walker's Auto and Equipment, 154 Kimberly Lane, Smithville, TN 37166 (McMinnville Hwy). We would love to invite everyone out and invite your friends and family. If you have friends that are looking for other antique autos, I've included some additional car pictures. We look forwarding to seeing you there and I will pass the flyer on to you all next week.

TNAuctions
09-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Here is a link to the pictures. Please let me know if you have any questions.https://plus.google.com/photos/110041651797379858720/albums/5921114622304091393?banner=pwa

benaslopoke
09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
What happened to the grille on the 56(?) Flight Hawk? Is that the way it's suppose to be?

Ben

TX Rebel
09-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Here is a link to the pictures. Please let me know if you have any questions.https://plus.google.com/photos/110041651797379858720/albums/5921114622304091393?banner=pwa
Never got a response to my email. If you have Studebaker parts, how about some pics & info?