Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another colonoscopy thread- Colonoscopy set to music

Too funny not to post- http://www.youtube.com/embed/_43f9RzAqMM
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Very funny thanks for posting.
    had mine last Friday everything is fine good for another five years.

Comment

Pretty funny - lots of chuckles and I don't even have one!

Comment

Paul & Patrick: Both the narrative and the video are hilarious. The best time of a colonoscopy is when the nurse taps you and says, "Wake up!"
        "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Wow| Great coverage and too funny. Thanks for taking the time to describe it.
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

From the movie "Fletch"...."Doc, ever do any time?"
            63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I told my doctor the only thing I could think of that is worse that getting a colonoscopy is giving them as a profession.
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

in '05, mine turned out with no problems found. "butt" unfortunately, i was on some heavy pain meds from a recent back surgery, and i watched on the monitor and felt everything going on since "they" didn't believe me when i told them i needed more to put me "out". the doc was yelling at me throughout the procedure because it hurt. i told him so. still no more meds.

when he came out to tell me all was well, he was very nice. i was ready to "launch" on him, but i had my 15 year old daughter as my "driver" (no permit or license), so we left. around the corner, out of the parking lot and out of view, i drove home.

prior, my beverage for 24 hours was a light yellow color of gatorade and a "crapload" of laxatives. i haven't had a sip of gatorade since.

my next one will be in a year and 1/2. obviously, i won't be going back to see that doctor, and i'll get off the table if not properly sedated.

just sharing info. it's important to have this procedure done - just make sure you are "out" enough!!!
                Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Way too funny!!! After the whole thing is over, everyone can laugh about it. I had my first about 8 yrs ago, so its getting about that time again. Hoo Boy!! Can't wait for that appointment to happen!
                  sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                  X