Custom 52 Hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom 52 Hardtop

A custom from the past out of Montana. The Ford parts are worth a lot of money. http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4024170894.html

Wow, that is pretty cool, and bonus is you get to go to Kalispell to get it.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Nice to see this car surface again. Doesn't seem to have changed much in a while. Something I had not noticed before on this car - is the A pillar covered by stainless? I wonder if that is Ford trim also or adapted from another Studebaker?

Comment

Looks like he messed up and included a Interior Pic of one of his Ford 2 Door Sedans???

I wonder WHAT this may be: Quote: "Has Extra that come with Like a Studebaker Bullet Nose and more".
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I kinda like it.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            I wonder WHAT this may be: Quote: "Has Extra that come with Like a Studebaker Bullet Nose and more".
            I took that to mean "extra parts are included".

StudeDave '57
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I'll have to go through my old TW's. Seems to me that one was in a 1976/77 issue.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                Looks like he messed up and included a Interior Pic of one of his Ford 2 Door Sedans???

I emailed with the recent owner a few years back, and he was thinking of adding a 51 frond end at that point. Looks like he's throwing those parts in along with the deal.

Comment

I like the tail lights a lot. Seems to be begging for a V8, an old caddy unit would be cool.

Comment

Somebody went to a lot of trouble in the past. If this car was restored to its former custom condition, it would look nice. A full dress Champion engine would do, but a Studebaker or Caddy V-8 would be better.
                    "In the heart of Arkansas."
                    Searcy, Arkansas
                    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Look like early 60's Mercury tailights, maybe 63.
                      South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Working...
                      X