I need an A/C for a 60 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an A/C for a 60 Lark

I have just purchaced a 60 Lark and will be looking for an A/C. Is Ebon and his family still in the business? I have been away from Studebakers for six years and plan to catch up soon. Ronnie Scheller Marysville, Kansas

Hi Ronnie, Havent heard from you in quite a while. I have a 64 lark engine with ac stuff on it, also a 64 Hawk, Thieve's stole the evaporator out of the car so i sold the body. If it comes to piecing one together I have most parts. You may remember me from the Tulsa meets 54 Landcruiser and 55 Conestoga fame.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

clonelark, I do remember you and almost looked you up while I was in Tulsa two weeks ago. I have several complete A/C's I have taken off of parts cars myself. I want to go with all new parts and maybe use an orginal evaporator if one will clean up nice. (still using the SS springs on the Silverhawk)

Comment

Howdy Ronnie!

Milton, Ebon's dad, passed away a few years ago, and Ebon has retired from the business. 'Don't know if his brothers are still in the biz.

Good to see you are still Studebakerin'!
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

thanks Dave, I see an ad in TW for Bob's Studebaker Parts. I'll check with them. You going to the Ozark Trails Orphan Car Show in Branson? If you are we'll see you there... Sorry to hear about Milton. He was a good man.... Good to be back Studebakerin'

Comment

Originally posted by 57hawk View Post
            thanks Dave, I see an ad in TW for Bob's Studebaker Parts. I'll check with them. You going to the Ozark Trails Orphan Car Show in Branson? If you are we'll see you there... Sorry to hear about Milton. He was a good man.... Good to be back Studebakerin'
            Not going to be able to make Branson, but hope to make McPherson.
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
            X