SNM newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNM newsletter

I received my email today and find that it is quite interesting. One thing that bugs me though is how they were able to place a 1/8 scale model Studebaker on the show case. I believe it is, in fact, a 1/18 scale model. Proof read my friends.

Ummmm....heavy-duty showcase, Jim? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I didn't read the SNM newsletter yet. If they are referring to the Avanti model, it may be 1/8. That would only be about two feet long, as I remember the Avanti model, and would fit on most showcases.

EDIT: I just went to my e-mail and looked at the SNM Newsletter. It wasn't the Avanti model that I had in mind, but rather, a very small model (maybe 1/18). Therefore, I agree with your initial statement.
      I agree about proofreading. In the same SNM Newsletter they mention that the guy made ".75 cents per hour". That would be three-quarters of a cent per hour (30 cents for a 40 hour week!). It should be $0.75 per hour or .75 dollar per hour or 75 cents per hour.
      Last edited by studegary; 08-17-2013, 04:25 PM.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
      X