Dover Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dover Web Site

I checked out your web site on the SDC Home Page. GREAT JOB I am getting anxious to get out there and take my ride around the Monster Mile!

Wow!....The 50th International meet!....Now I really DO feel old!

Comment

Interesting website, but no mention of how non-US folks might pay as there is only a "send checks" mention nothing about PayPal etc. ?

Hope the meet is successful.
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

To all SDC members.....this meet has the capacity to be one of the best meets in the history of SDC. Watch for the Official Registration Form in Turning Wheels and online (coming). In the meantime, if you want to stay at Dover Downs Hotel for the week of the meet make your reservation now Call (800) 711-5882 and use code GSTUDE1 to get the discounted rate. As of Thursday of this week, we are told there have been 580 room nights reserved. The meet is entirely on-site the entire week, and you need to be at Dover Downs Hotel to enjoy it all.

Denny Foust

Comment

Originally posted by avantilover View Post
          Interesting website, but no mention of how non-US folks might pay as there is only a "send checks" mention nothing about PayPal etc. ?

Hope the meet is successful.
          John,

A Paypal account has been set up for vendor registrations which are under the purview of our chapter. Registrations are being handled by SDC through Cornerstone Registration in Minnesota. At this point, the registration page shown on our website is a reprint of the page in the pre-meet booklet, and only mail in registrations are being processed by Cornerstone. I brought your question up at our chapter meeting today and was told that Cornerstone will shortly be activating an online registration site that will include the ability to pay for your registration by using Paypal. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Frank, will await and see.
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
            X