Valve Cover Racing in Dover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Cover Racing in Dover

I see that on Thursday afternoon we will be having Valve cover racing again. THANKS MEET COMMITTEE!!!

We are HOPING to. No one in the host Chapter has ever done this and we would need someone with experience (and hopefully a track) to spearhead this up for us.

Comment

Get hold of Jack White (Bamajak)......

Originally posted by MJHenning View Post
      We are HOPING to. No one in the host Chapter has ever done this and we would need someone with experience (and hopefully a track) to spearhead this up for us.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Emailed Jack over a week ago about this. No reply from him yet.

Comment

Send him a PM here.....
          He reads the forum.
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Check ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-STUDEBA...d2ce69&vxp=mtr for a valve cover... add wheels & you can compete.... use it "as is" and have a rat-rod-racer!

Comment

Is it still a "GO" for the races? In other words, did you get a track and someone to run the races? If not I will leave my racers in Iowa to save space.

Comment

We reached out to a number of individuals that have done this before, unfortunately, to no avail. No one seems to want to help with this, and our Chapter members have never been involved with one of these before. Unless someone jumps in real quick, I suggest you leave your racers at home and make room for more souvenirs to take home.

Comment

Working...
                X