Clear All

• Well this is different!

I guess each to his own. A Ponchobaker.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Man, that thing is STILL looking for a home. Been a few years now.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I like it except for the rear end treatment. Could be a neat 1 of a kind.
      Randy Wilkin
      1946 M5 Streetrod
      Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Some visions just make me wanna say, ....Hmmmmmmmm...and as you say to each their own.

Comment

I don't think this is the first time this one has been reviewed/attacked/murdered by us on the forum. However, it may still be somewhat of an unfinished project/wreck/rod...this time, with a coat of new primer from the last time...it looks much better than I recall.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

yuk, 10 characters= yuk yuk yuk !

Comment

In a way I kind of like the front end treatment. The rear end could be improved with an overlay like a GT Hawk. Don't care too much for the area behind the seats, looks too much like the bat mobile for me.
              Chris Dresbach

Comment

Yikes! What a mishmash.
                Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Gee, will ya look at all the money spent on the engine, wow what a air-filter...

Comment

Needs a different front end look and the rear wheels moved up almost to the doors. Make the back seat more like a storage space like a corvette.

Comment

Me no like.

Comment

I'm not minding it the more I see it. Compared to the blue 52 "Studebaker" I saw for sale at the swap meet this weekend, which interestingly enough, I noticed a photo of the car in the December 2012 issue of TW at an Arizona car gathering, on page 38.
                        I apologize if the owner is reading, but, if I had to choose, I'd take the primer model over that finished blue creation. Both are comparable major customizations of a Studebaker.

Looking at the Okie car, I think I'd try a split bumper treatment, like the 80s Olds Cutlasses had, and go with a chrome bumper over body color. I think it's an interesting project at a nice price. I'm surprised someone hasn't picked it up by now. If I had the money, I would, and if I had the money and skills, I'd definitely play with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X