55 Packard in Ross commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Packard in Ross commercial

A few minutes ago I saw a commercial for shoes from Ross. At the very end a gal was sitting on the R/F fender of a blue 55 Packard. I think it was a 55 due to the Packard block lettering on the front of the hood. Good to see at least one ad agency has good taste!
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
    A few minutes ago I saw a commercial for shoes from Ross. At the very end a gal was sitting on the R/F fender of a blue 55 Packard. I think it was a 55 due to the Packard block lettering on the front of the hood. Good to see at least one ad agency has good taste!
    That's right, Warren: '55s had P A C K A R D block letters on the front of the hood.

1956s had the Packard Coat of Arms.

(Now I'm gonna have to watch TV!) BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I saw that commercial last night. I saw another commercial with a red and white 59 Ford retractable in it the other night too. Bud

Comment

I record all the programs I watch. Maybe I should stop fast forwarding through all the commercials. I'm evidently missing some good stuff.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
        X