PDA

View Full Version : 57 Provincial

Sdude
08-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm checking out this wagon for a friend and wanted a little "Forum Advice". It's been sitting in the weeds for about 10 years without a windshield or a rear upper lift gate. I would imagine the floors are going to be totally rusted out. It appears to be an original car and still has the V8 and standard transmission. It appears that the rest of the sheetmetal is there and only blemished with surface rust and some barnicles. I tried to see if it had a back seat under the junk in there but didn't want to move too much stuff around to find out.

Would that most likely be a 259 in it? How hard will it be to find a windshield and a back lift gate?
There is no title so It would have to be licensed as an abandoned vehicle with a bill of sale.

Does anyone want to guess on a value?

2647926480 26481 26482 26483

StudeRich
08-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Yep a 259 2 Barrel was Standard because it is a 57B Commander.

It is too bad no one cared enough to keep it closed up, it's probably too late to save now unless one just HAD to have that particular Car for Family/Sentimental reasons and had serious Funds Available.

A $200.00 to $300.00 Value, for Parts.

Sdude
08-07-2013, 05:19 PM
it's probably too late to save now

Really? I've seen much worse get saved. It's in California. It's not like it was left out in the snow. Rain - sure. I expect the floors are rusted out but it didn't look that corroded to me.

57pack
08-07-2013, 05:27 PM
There's a similar wagon for sale in Arizona at Desert Classics. Maybe between the two he could make one?
Also, if he were to be interested, I have a good used windshield he could have for free.

Bob Andrews
08-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I would agree with Rich on this. For starters, none of the gauges or dashboard wiring are meant to be exposed to the elements; so all that will be shot.

I sold a solid, running, complete Provincial wagon for a little over $2000, and it took a couple years to get that much.

If I knew someone that wanted this particular model, I would tell them to try to buy this one for 500 or less, then squirrel it away somewhere for parts and buy a better one to restore.

StudeDave57
08-09-2013, 12:28 PM
If nothing else- I see at least $500 in parts on this car.
It pains me to see them like this knowing they may not be saved.

Not too long ago (last month or so) there was a good looking '57 Broadmoor on Reno's Craigslist. It came with a '58 Provincial parts car. Two dry SouthWestern cars for $2500. I printed the ad if anyone is interested.

StudeDave '57 :cool:

candbstudebakers
08-10-2013, 01:04 AM
I have the upper part of the tail gate.

JimC
08-10-2013, 01:24 AM
I saw one a couple hours from here that was running but in need of a full restore. It started at $2000, and the ad vanished after it went down to $1600, so it was probably close to that. In this shape, it looks worth about $5 over what the scrap yard would pay to come and get it. But I'm no expert!

57pack
08-10-2013, 06:41 AM

I have a good windshield! And it's free! Just pay for the shipping. Also for the low sum of $40. I'll throw in a nice, correct air cleaner!
"Such a deal you wouldn't believe":lol:

BobPalma
08-10-2013, 07:54 AM
I tend to agree with Jon's Post #3, it being "in California." I'll bet it's not as bad as it first appears. :)

That upholstery, the drivers seat even, looks remarkably good. Do I see an overdrive handle? Cool.

The car really ought to be pulled out, shovelled out, cleaned up, and inventoried before arriving at any conclusions. It looks like it deserves at least that.

(Granted, no battery hold-down might be an issue....). :cool: BP

Sdude
08-10-2013, 01:43 PM

Thanks Bob. That's why I called you the other day. If we get the car, I'll call you again. How about a windshield? I hate to have to pay for shipping across country when I can drive over and pick it up.

Sdude
08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
I tend to agree with Jon's Post #3, it being "in California." I'll bet it's not as bad as it first appears. :)

That upholstery, the drivers seat even, looks remarkably good. Do I see an overdrive handle? Cool.

The car really ought to be pulled out, shovelled out, cleaned up, and inventoried before arriving at any conclusions. It looks like it deserves at least that.

(Granted, no battery hold-down might be an issue....). :cool: BP

Thanks BP. I was beginning to wonder if all the nay sayers were right. I know it's a mess and I know it will cost a bunch to get it back on the road, but a free Studebaker is hard to pass up. Especially for a talented mechanic that just retired and has a nice new shop and plenty of time to work on it. Even if he does prefer Novas.

rknight89
08-10-2013, 02:51 PM
I've seen people do A LOT more starting with A LOT less. I agree with BP. If you can get it pretty cheap, clean it out, wash it off and see what you've really got. The worst case...you have a few hundred dollars worth of semi-rare parts that you can use for a later restoration or sell and recoup your money. My vote is "go for it"! However, I tend to be the guy that leaps before I look...

58PackardWagon
08-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Certainly worth saving if it was bought right. It is a project, but what isn't anymore.

BobPalma
08-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks BP. I was beginning to wonder if all the nay sayers were right. I know it's a mess and I know it will cost a bunch to get it back on the road, but a free Studebaker is hard to pass up. Especially for a talented mechanic that just retired and has a nice new shop and plenty of time to work on it. Even if he does prefer Novas.

Good, Jon. :D Keep us posted.

Heck, I'd like to see it all cleaned up. I'm betting it will be a pleasant surprise and as you say, "the price is right!" :!: BP

candbstudebakers
08-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Thanks Bob. That's why I called you the other day. If we get the car, I'll call you again. How about a windshield? I hate to have to pay for shipping across country when I can drive over and pick it up.

Jon, did you call me? I don't remember but then I get a lot of calls but I might have a windshield as I think the larks are the same,call on 510-266-2522

57pack
08-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Yes! Please keep us posted.
If you decide to go for it , some progress photos would be great!
Looks way better than my 57 Packard wagon did when I found it.

StudeDave57
08-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I know it's a mess and I know it will cost a bunch to get it back on the road, but a free Studebaker is hard to pass up.
That IS a good deal then!!!
Very useful a wagon is.

I say- "GO FOR IT" :!:

Sdude
08-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Bumping this up. My friend backed out and my other friend still wants to get rid of the car. He has moved it out to the driveway for easy loading on your trailer. I've offered it to another SDC member but am still getting the word out in case they say no.

Send me a pm if interested. The car is located between Vacaville and Dixon California.

StudeDave57
08-29-2013, 11:44 PM
Crap!!! And here I am getting ready for another trip North early next week... :ohmy:

JimC
08-30-2013, 12:03 AM
It's free, it aught to be saved.

If you were going to try to rebuild this one and needed a donor car, there's been a '57 wagon (2 door and not a Provincial) on a nearby craigslist for fairly cheap. It's even titled and running! http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/3993871402.html

StudeDave57
08-30-2013, 12:48 AM
It's free, it aught to be saved.
If you were going to try to rebuild this one and needed a donor car, there's been a '57 wagon (2 door and not a Provincial) on a nearby craigslist for fairly cheap.
It's even titled and running! http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/3993871402.html

That one looks pretty darn good too.
I'd save it before I'd save a four door, though!!! :ohmy: :yeahright:

For those interested in '56/7 wagons- here is the run-down on their names.

In 1957 there were five Studebaker wagons and one Packard.

A Broadmoor is a 4 door 'President' wagon.
A Provincial is a 'Commander' 4 door.
A Parkview is a 'Commander' 2 door.
A Pelham (like that car) is a 'Champion' 2 door.
The Scotsman is a barebones Champion 2 door.

The Packard was called a 'Country Sedan' on paper only.
(in other words- no nameplates)

1956 was a bit easier~
A Pinehurst is a President.
A Parkview is a Commander.
A Pelham is a Champion.
All three were 2 door wagons.

Happy hunting!!! :!:

candbstudebakers
08-30-2013, 02:10 AM
Bumping this up. My friend backed out and my other friend still wants to get rid of the car. He has moved it out to the driveway for easy loading on your trailer. I've offered it to another SDC member but am still getting the word out in case they say no.

Send me a pm if interested. The car is located between Vacaville and Dixon California.

Jon is it now free to haul out ? if so I would came and get it let me know...Bob

Sdude
08-31-2013, 01:19 AM
Michelle and Jim Carlson have stepped up to take it home and save it. You may remember Michelle from a recent thread about looking to buy another project which they did. They couldn't pass up a free car and Michelle said she really wanted a station wagon anyway. I was happy to find a home for the car where it will be restored instead of just parted out. Check out Michelle's thread and look at what they did to that "parts car" Lark.

27010 27011

Will follow-up when I get more info.

And Bob - I'll be giving Michelle your number as she will need a lift gate and windshield for the car. You said you had them.

57pack
08-31-2013, 07:40 AM
If Jim and Michelle still need a air cleaner for their new Studebaker, I'll give them mine for the postage. Of course it may be in the car under all the other parts stashed in there!
Bought it for my 1957 Packard thinking I could make it work. Would have, if I took the supercharger off!:woot:

michelle
08-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Hello all :D looks like Jim and I are adopting another "kid" hee hee! We can't wait to get down there and see it in person! My mom and pops bought the other stude and are having a blast working on it. I think he's posted some pics somewhere on here. We're a "stude" family now for sure!

In response to the windshield and stuff, we'll gladly take you up on the offer and are very thankful for the generosity. Anything we can do to get 'er back on the road again in all her glory. :)

Once we get it home, I'll clean it up, shovel it out and post some new pics.

Happy day!

Michelle

JimC
08-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Michelle,

Seeing the work you did on that Lark, I'm convinced you guys are metallurgic magicians. Thanks for putting your magic into saving another one! I can't wait to see what it looks like in the end.

michelle
08-31-2013, 12:26 PM
Michelle,

Seeing the work you did on that Lark, I'm convinced you guys are metallurgic magicians. Thanks for putting your magic into saving another one! I can't wait to see what it looks like in the end.

Hee hee, My Jim will be happy to hear that.... :D He's definitely a magic man with things like this. I get to be the "roll up my sleeves and get greasy cheerleader" since I don't really know what I'm doing, but have a ton of energy and can do the work with the a little guidance. hee hee hee

Sdude
08-31-2013, 02:39 PM
For those interested in '56/7 wagons- here is the run-down on their names.

In 1957 there were five Studebaker wagons and one Packard.

A Broadmoor is a 4 door 'President' wagon.
A Provincial is a 'Commander' 4 door.
A Parkview is a 'Commander' 2 door.
A Pelham (like that car) is a 'Champion' 2 door.
The Scotsman is a barebones Champion 2 door.

The Packard was called a 'Country Sedan' on paper only.
(in other words- no nameplates)

Michelle,

Dave has seven 57s so if you need any parts send him a PM. He would have had eight but you beat him to it. There are others in this thread offering you parts. Check out the offer from 57Pack. I don't need to tell you, this Forum rocks and I'm sure you will be able to find everything you need.

michelle
08-31-2013, 07:33 PM
Michelle,

Dave has seven 57s so if you need any parts send him a PM. He would have had eight but you beat him to it. There are others in this thread offering you parts. Check out the offer from 57Pack. I don't need to tell you, this Forum rocks and I'm sure you will be able to find everything you need.

Thanks Sdude! :) This forum really does ROCK!

StudeDave57
09-01-2013, 01:04 PM
I am glad to hear that the car found a good home.

I am beginning to think that we need to set up some sort of 'co-op' for these wayward '57s.
There are two down near Biggs we need to grab for use as a parts source before they go away... :!:

Sdude
09-02-2013, 04:57 PM
OK, it's on its way to a new home and resurection. It was in better condition than we thought. Probing the floorboards with a sharp metal object was unsuccessful in getting through. The back seat was all there as was the air cleaner.

Here are some pictures of Michelle, husband Jim, and Michelle's pops (Barry). Ken aired up the tires and all held air long enough to get it on the trailer. One will need to be aired up again by the time it's ready to remove.

Another Studebaker is rescued. Michelle promises updates. She told me that they wouldn't start on the car until Jim finished his truck project. Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. As the last picture demonstrates, these projects can consume you....

Thanks again Michelle for lunch.

27076 27077 27078 27079 27080

Swifster
09-02-2013, 05:27 PM
I am glad to hear that the car found a good home.

I am beginning to think that we need to set up some sort of 'co-op' for these wayward '57s.
There are two down near Biggs we need to grab for use as a parts source before they go away... :!:

We may have to talk next year...

You and I may have to talk next year... :cool:

StudeRich
09-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Nice ahh...Doors in Pic #5! :D You may be in trouble for that one Jon! :lol:

57pack
09-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi Michelle
How did the "adoption"! go today?
Love to see progress photos when you get a chance.

michelle
09-02-2013, 08:22 PM
OK, it's on its way to a new home and resurection. It was in better condition than we thought. Probing the floorboards with a sharp metal object was unsuccessful in getting through. The back seat was all there as was the air cleaner.

Here are some pictures of Michelle, husband Jim, and Michelle's pops (Barry). Ken aired up the tires and all held air long enough to get it on the trailer. One will need to be aired up again by the time it's ready to remove.

Another Studebaker is rescued. Michelle promises updates. She told me that they wouldn't start on the car until Jim finished his truck project. Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. As the last picture demonstrates, these projects can consume you....

Thanks again Michelle for lunch.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :) Today was a blast! Now I just have to start poking Jim with a stick so we can get his truck done and get working on the new stude! I'm dying to start taking stuff apart to see what it all looks like. Whoopee!!

Sdude
09-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Nice ahh...Doors in Pic #5! :D You may be in trouble for that one Jon! :lol:

They have a good sense of humor. Jim particularly liked the pic. Those in our chapter know to be careful of how they pose when I have a camera in my hand. That picture will also be in the September issue of Hawk Talks.

michelle
09-02-2013, 09:07 PM
They have a good sense of humor. Jim particularly liked the pic. Those in our chapter know to be careful of how they pose when I have a camera in my hand. That picture will also be in the September issue of Hawk Talks.

Hee hee hee! I woulda crawled all the way in if I wasn't so afraid of the wasps :D

57pack
09-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Great photos! The rescue of this 57 Studebaker makes me feel good. Would only feel better if it were me!
All kidding aside, glad you rescued this car, would really hate to see another Studebaker sent to China.
Good luck with her and if you need anything, just ask here , we have a fantastic resource with this forum.
And please keep us posted with more photos as time allows.:!!:

Pat Dilling
09-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Outstanding! Once we all get them on the road we can have a Wagon Train! I notice that the surface rust/patina on the hood and front fenders is very similar to my Conestoga, and yet the back half of the cars have much less. I wonder why that happens? Michelle I definitely understand your respect of the wasps, you will likely be amazed at where you find nests. Having to wait until Jim's progress on the truck allows work on the Stude may end up being a blessing as colder weather will make dealing with the wasps much easier. If you attempt it sooner, go after them with the long range nest killers at first light in the morning. And still wear heavy clothing, just in case. I am close to Biggs if you decide to go after the cars there and need help.

RadioRoy
09-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I remember what it was like to be young and excited about a "new" old car. It was wonderful! I wish the best to both of you in your new adventure. :)

57pack
09-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Outstanding! Once we all get them on the road we can have a Wagon Train! I notice that the surface rust/patina on the hood and front fenders is very similar to my Conestoga, and yet the back half of the cars have much less. I wonder why that happens? Michelle I definitely understand your respect of the wasps, you will likely be amazed at where you find nests. Having to wait until Jim's progress on the truck allows work on the Stude may end up being a blessing as colder weather will make dealing with the wasps much easier. If you attempt it sooner, go after them with the long range nest killers at first light in the morning. And still wear heavy clothing, just in case. I am close to Biggs if you decide to go after the cars there and need help. Hi Pat, had the same paint wear issue with my 1947 Champion and my 1957 Packard. Could it be because the front clip was painted separate from the main body?
Someone told me it also could happen because of engine heat - cold cycles. I dunno! Sorry for going off topic Michelle:(

michelle
09-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Outstanding! Once we all get them on the road we can have a Wagon Train! I notice that the surface rust/patina on the hood and front fenders is very similar to my Conestoga, and yet the back half of the cars have much less. I wonder why that happens? Michelle I definitely understand your respect of the wasps, you will likely be amazed at where you find nests. Having to wait until Jim's progress on the truck allows work on the Stude may end up being a blessing as colder weather will make dealing with the wasps much easier. If you attempt it sooner, go after them with the long range nest killers at first light in the morning. And still wear heavy clothing, just in case. I am close to Biggs if you decide to go after the cars there and need help.

A wagon train? I LOVE it! What fun that would be!!! :D hee hee

Thanks for the tips on the wasps... The cooler weather has me gearing up to go out there and play with my new toy. We're taking the lark on her first real road trip this next week, when we get back it'll be time to get out there and take stock of what we've got and maybe get some pics for posting here. :)

Happy trails!

michelle
09-24-2013, 08:20 AM
I remember what it was like to be young and excited about a "new" old car. It was wonderful! I wish the best to both of you in your new adventure. :)

Thanks! :D

michelle
11-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Well, we were finally able to spend some time on the wagon today to clean it out and see what was under all the leaves..... Jim was busy working on changing the starter drive on the lark, so my pops and I got to work on the wagon. We unloaded all of the parts, tires, and miscellaneous "stuff" and found what appeared to be a sandwich made of galvanized sheet metal, LOTS of tar, and more galvanized sheet metal riveted in a gazillion places to hold the swiss cheese that was once a floor together. EEK! :o I'm thinking if we were making a flintstones car, we would be in business.

All in all, it was a fun day, I got to put on my overalls and crawl around in an old car, run from bees and take stuff apart. But a bummer that this one is not looking like it's going to be fixable. :( There are still some salvageable parts on it so we'll be able to use some of it on other projects and stuff. My pops is super excited that he now has everything he needs to convert his stude to 12 volt - YEAH! All is not lost... AND, bonus, he also now has a radio :D

If there's anyone in need of parts that we might be able to help you out with, let me know and as always, thanks for being awesome out there on the forum. :D

Sdude
11-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Bummer.... Looks like the neysayers were right this time. At least you didn't pay any money for it - other than the cost of going to get it.

So sad, I was really looking forward to you working some magic on this car. What a shame.

StudeDave57
11-04-2013, 03:13 AM
If there's anyone in need of parts that we might be able to help you out with, let me know and as always, thanks for being awesome out there on the forum. :D
I can think of one or ten parts I might be able to find a new home for.
Some of the items on my list would be under what was inside.

Would you please post some pics of what you found after unloading the car?
I ask because I will be making a trip back to the North very soon... :!:

In the meantime-
I'll oggle the pics already here, and start my list.

hausdok
11-04-2013, 05:05 AM
Old Stude wagon stuff for sale: http://www.oldstationwagonsforsale.com/station-wagon-parts-for-sale/studebaker-station-wagon-parts-for-sale

michelle
11-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Bummer.... Looks like the neysayers were right this time. At least you didn't pay any money for it - other than the cost of going to get it.

So sad, I was really looking forward to you working some magic on this car. What a shame.

We are pretty depressed about it too... I had visions of all the fun we were going to have with it, being able to load up the pooch in back and just go. It was a really tough choice to decide to let it go. :(. Hopefully we can help out some others though like you've all helped us and it will all be ok.

michelle
11-04-2013, 08:14 AM
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS] I can think of one or ten parts I might be able to find a new home for.
Some of the items on my list would be under what was inside.

Would you please post some pics of what you found after unloading the car?
I ask because I will be making a trip back to the North very soon... :!:

Will post some pics today :)

Pat Dilling
11-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Oh my, :( Sorry to hear you found her so badly crippled, I was looking forward to our wagon train. Hopefully the usable parts will help others live on. I am very interested in the dash and gauges.

Michelles Pops
11-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh my, :( Sorry to hear you found her so badly crippled, I was looking forward to our wagon train. Hopefully the usable parts will help others live on. I am very interested in the dash and gauges.

I told Michelle and Jim that would be the FIRST REQUEST, I looked at the speedo when we first looked at the wagon and I thought it was very cool then I see the gauges are cyclops also WOW!! Pat I'll keep on cleaning em up Talk to Michelle about them.
Barry

Pat Dilling
11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks Barry, I have been looking for something "different" for my Conestoga.

michelle
11-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Here are some photos of the car as it stands... rear door trim under windows has been spoken for and Jim would like to keep the engine/starter/steering gear for my car - "just in case" :) The bumpers are in pretty good shape, there's some decent to good trim. We'll take a closer look at the window regulators and stuff sometime this weekend or next to see if they're any good. Those are the highlights... hopefully you can see more from the pics. They are located here: https://plus.google.com/photos/106100017468267101385/albums/5942112079548055217

studeclunker
11-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Michelle, Google won't allow access to your album. Perhaps you need to set the access to 'public'?

By the by, outstanding job on your Lark. She's a beauty and no mistake!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

michelle
11-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Michelle, Google won't allow access to your album. Perhaps you need to set the access to 'public'?

By the by, outstanding job on your Lark. She's a beauty and no mistake!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

oops, sorry about that.... it was a loooong day at work :o You should be able to see the album now. And thanks for the compliment on the lark :D We love our little car.

EssexExport
11-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Real nice lines, I'm sure it will get plenty of TLC.

studeclunker
11-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Well, now the old girl is here at the 'lodge. She's missing a lot, to say the least. However, the important parts for my own work are there. The rust issue is a serious one with this car. The frame looks like it'll hold together for a while... LOL!:D All the same, the car is pretty rough. As the land owner said, the previous owner had been robbing this car for quite some time. Still, on the plus side, she has a complete Overdrive tranny, complete braking system, and it looks like a lot of other useful parts. If anyone needs the tail-light assemblies, this one is pretty nice. Not show quality, but nice all the same. Rear bumper looks pretty nice too. Looks the same as Bess' rear. I wonder if it would swap out? Bess' is bent on the left side. Not bad, but a nice shiny straight one would be nice. The car has a nice looking tank as well. So, she looks to be a nice parts car and might even become something interesting in the future.;)

I'm not familliar with how a '57's door panels should look, but these look like a cheap repair done some time ago. I mean... even in '57 they had arm rests. Wouldn't surprise me if they were the same as '56. All the same, they do look nice.

LeoH
11-12-2013, 12:49 PM
If nothing else- I see at least $500 in parts on this car.
It pains me to see them like this knowing they may not be saved.

Not too long ago (last month or so) there was a good looking '57 Broadmoor on Reno's Craigslist. It came with a '58 Provincial parts car. Two dry SouthWestern cars for $2500. I printed the ad if anyone is interested.

It's near me. The owner recently finished up a '48 Land Cruiser and is on the Forum. I could visually inspect them for anyone that would be interested. I'm sort of interested in what the wagons actually look like in person...and his '48.

BobPalma
11-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Phooey: I'm also sorry the wagon didn't turn out as well as might be hoped. :( Still, it is seeing a far better fate than the usual crushing. :)

Congrats and best to all that made it happen this way. :!: BP

LeoH
11-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Ya know, the way technology's bounding about, don't savage the car too much; the way things are going, in 5 years or so, you'll be able to have new 3D printed replacement parts available to repair that puppy!:!:

58PackardWagon
11-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Glad to see it saved. Another one of my favorite wagon body styles.

studeclunker
11-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Well I found the arm-rests in with the spare (one is broken, but I think it can be fixed). They're similar to the Lark type. All I have to do is get some screws and they can go on. Gosh, I could replace all the missing stuff with the parts off my '56 Commander Sedan and make it into a '56, LOL! Wouldn't that get the double-take! Another thing I could do is make this into a Champ Club-Cab. It looks as if the Champ dash would bolt up. I'd have to shorten the bed of the truck, or simply move the rear axle back and use the short bed off Pick-It... I think shortening the bed would be easier than messing around with the frame.

The back seat upholstery is there, however, the seat back(board) and bottom mountings are missing. Now I wish that other Wagonaire seat had stayed home. Nah... it was too nice and they even had a Rose Mist interior. Wonder how that project ever turned out...

Well, lots to mull over on this.

Ya know, the way technology's bounding about, don't savage the car too much; the way things are going, in 5 years or so, you'll be able to have new 3D printed replacement parts available to repair that puppy!:!:

Yeah, except that when you went to wash it, the ink would run and the paper would get soft.:whome::lol:

StudeDave57
11-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Well, lots to mull over on this.
When you get a chance- check (and please answer) the PM I sent you.
My trip north happens in a week or less... ;)

studeclunker
11-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Lots to answer on that Dave. I'll look into doing that today.