RFD TV Indianapolis Motor Speedwa {Parade of Pickup Trucks}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFD TV Indianapolis Motor Speedwa {Parade of Pickup Trucks}

This Saturday August 3rd RFD TV in celebration of them going on Sirius XM radio is hosting the worlds largest pick up truck parade at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This is supposed to be an event billed to be mucho fun. Also a great many tractors. Lot's of entertainment through out the day. They intend to break the Guiness world record. Something for you truck people to do possibly. Go represent the marque. Complete details are on the RFD website. If you've never watched RFD TV, you might give it a try. You may enjoy their programming. It's all about country living, antique machinery {trains, tractors and such and just good ole time nostalgia.} Heck, I might even drive up there for a couple days. Only a few hundred miles. I ain't LION. cheers jimmijim
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 07-30-2013, 02:00 AM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Sounds like fun. I record all of their programs about trains on my DVR. I'll set it to catch this program if available.
    Thanks for the heads-up jimmijim8.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
    X