64 Daytona convertible pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Daytona convertible pics

Had the 64 Daytona at a charity combination flower/car show over the weekend in Somersworth, NH.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00675-20130727-1212.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	1740093

Name:	IMG00690-20130727-1545.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	1740094

Name:	IMG00686-20130727-1540.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	1740092
    David Daoust
    Stratham, NH
    '64 Daytona convertible

Wow, it looks great.

Todd

Comment

Great-looking car and beautiful pictures. Really like the color of the car.

Comment

So few of these built in 64 and yet so many still owner by club members, had to be one of the best things Studebaker did but at the end , to bad we all can not own one, the next best thing is a hard top I guess. sure is a nice looking car thanks for the pictures.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Very nice car!

Randy
          Randy Ridenour
          Frostburg,MD
          1964 GT Hawk
          sigpic

Comment

Beautiful car!!!!!!!! It inspires me to work on my '64 that hasn't moved since '86! That Laguna Blue is very pretty. I have a '64 SR wagon with the same combination. Rob in PA.

Comment

Very nice, Dave. I'm soooooo glad you went back to the original wheels / wheel covers / tires. Just great. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That looks great! The third photo looks to be worthy of a Turning Wheels magazine cover, send it in and see what happens!
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                X