"TUFF"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "TUFF"

Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun eye candy...Does this belong to anyone here?

Only if you own a Lawn Boy mower
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Good grief...I thought my truck was green...OH! my eyes....
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

It's definitely not easy being THAT green!
        Corley

Comment

Sorry, I got carried away.I'II try to calm down.I've been looking for a Studebaker since April guess I let my guard down for a min.there.I've been looking for something different and this fills that bill...
          Tony

Comment

Thought Studebaker had interest in Gravely,not John Deere! It is a nice truck overall.

Comment

Originally posted by tony58 View Post
              Sorry, I got carried away.I'II try to calm down.I've been looking for a Studebaker since April guess I let my guard down for a min.there.I've been looking for something different and this fills that bill...
              Tony
              Hey! Don't apologize, if it fills the bill, buy it! I would drive it proudly. I would probably want to repaint the grille and perhaps make some other "contrast" cosmetic adjustments, like letter the tailgate, but it is a pretty neat custom with a bold statement. I doubt that few who buy a finished custom leave it just as they bought it.
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
                Thought Studebaker had interest in Gravely,not John Deere! It is a nice truck overall.
                I got eight old Gravelys,love them.That truck would look good in my barn.Plus wouldn't have to turn the lights on at night,probably glows in the dark...
                Tony

Comment

Whoeeeeeee...I woke up with a hangover this morning and that didn't help it any.

Comment

I like it. I think the paint job needs more to really fill out the custom look. I'm not sure what that more is exactly. Maybe some ghost flames, or pinstriping art, or something. Tractors are painted solid green. Custom Trucks have a little more flavor.
                    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

That left ghost images burned into my LCD monitor!

Mark L
                      Mark L

Comment

Working...
                      X