Lets Save Lucy - 63 Lark -needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Save Lucy - 63 Lark -needs help

Ok, I've offered her for sale.. no takers, but several asking for parts. So, it looks like that is how she will be meeting her end. Send me your wish list and PLEASE.. NO WHINING about me taking her apart. I'm not happy about this either. Robe3638@yahoo.com.

Sorry she could not find a good home. I E-mailed you about some stuff.

Comment

Sorry she could not find a good home. I E-mailed you about some stuff.

Comment

I'm pretty disgusted about it to be honest. Once I get out from under her. I'll probably try and find a 6cyl car that has a weak engine than can be registered and operated. Hehe.. I may even leave it unpainted for a while as nothing can be said as long as the car is operational and registered... <G>

Comment

I'm pretty disgusted about it to be honest. Once I get out from under her. I'll probably try and find a 6cyl car that has a weak engine than can be registered and operated. Hehe.. I may even leave it unpainted for a while as nothing can be said as long as the car is operational and registered... <G>

Comment

Yea I used to live in a condo with nosey old ladys that have nothing to do after watching oprah.

Either my kids were having too much fun or my cars were an issue. Funny though she could park her own peice of crap car for years at a time no problem.

Comment

Yea I used to live in a condo with nosey old ladys that have nothing to do after watching oprah.

Either my kids were having too much fun or my cars were an issue. Funny though she could park her own peice of crap car for years at a time no problem.

Comment

yeah.. I'm kinda thinking I may find one with an obnoxious color... If Lucy werent so far from being done.. I'd find a way to make it work

Comment

yeah.. I'm kinda thinking I may find one with an obnoxious color... If Lucy werent so far from being done.. I'd find a way to make it work

Comment

Are you sure the by-laws don't allow you to have your car in the garage? I live in a townhouse and the by-laws don't want constant repairs outside, but the inside of the garage is fair game. I have the garage open all the time but I don't pull anything outside.

I use my tailgate as a workbench with the truck pulled in backwards. It allows me a place to set stuff at the outside edge of the garage without necessarily violating the by-laws. Just a thought. I'm sorry for the way things have turned out. I hope you're not Studeless for long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1903.98)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Are you sure the by-laws don't allow you to have your car in the garage? I live in a townhouse and the by-laws don't want constant repairs outside, but the inside of the garage is fair game. I have the garage open all the time but I don't pull anything outside.

I use my tailgate as a workbench with the truck pulled in backwards. It allows me a place to set stuff at the outside edge of the garage without necessarily violating the by-laws. Just a thought. I'm sorry for the way things have turned out. I hope you're not Studeless for long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1903.98)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I went through the bylaws... its states that all vehicles on the property including the garage must be registered and operational. I cannot get the car registered until it is complete. I had the car towed to dmv and they refused to title it until its a complete car. They would not verify the vin.

Comment

I went through the bylaws... its states that all vehicles on the property including the garage must be registered and operational. I cannot get the car registered until it is complete. I had the car towed to dmv and they refused to title it until its a complete car. They would not verify the vin.

Comment

When you DO get your next car, Bob, I think you should get a vanity plate that says "BITEME".

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                            '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

When you DO get your next car, Bob, I think you should get a vanity plate that says "BITEME".

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                              '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X