Wednesday eye candy 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday eye candy 7/24

Wednesday already? The week is speeding by. This fine Studebaker was around Gordy's camp @ The Meltdown. It is as nice as it looks!
    Attached Files

I just love Hawks, what a pretty car.

Comment

Factory-Flamingo '61 with factory 4-speed; the quintessential 1961 Studebaker Hawk. 'Love it. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

A good wake up call this morning. I really like this year of Hawk.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
          Wednesday already? The week is speeding by. This fine Studebaker was around Gordy's camp @ The Meltdown. It is as nice as it looks!
          Gordy's father bought this car. I think he bought it new but can't remember for sure but if not, shortly after being new. Gordy did the complete restoration of it. Gordy's wife drove it to the strip and he made a special extension so she could reach the pedals.

Gordy has about a dozen Studes. The one he was driving when I first met him was a Hawk with a Caddy engine. I think it was at the Goodguys meet in Indy many years ago. It is as nice as the '61 Hawk.

Ted

Comment

Working...
          X