Sunday lark drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday lark drive

had an enjoyable day today, took the lark out, and went to the mall barnes and noble store. I normally drive it not far from home, but took it to the city of Rochester just to have an adventure. it was the first time I took it to the city and it was a nice time. I am going to save up for a tire for it though, to replace the tire that has curb rash. as for the convertible, I tried the switch again and the top worked fine- I guess its not busted. happy about that, cause I want to put the money into the tire for the stude and not our normal car. at least not now. nothing more enjoyable than a nice day taking the stude out for a nice sunday drive, weather was good, car ran good, ah life is good with a stude!

Glad to hear that the curb 'incident' didn't damage anything besides the tire.
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Years ago I was merging onto the PA Turnpike, there was a VW Squareback in front of me. Suddenly without reason the lady slammed on her brakes, I didn't stop in time.
      I was driving my 1962 GT Hawk, after the crash, car ran fine, bent bumper, buckled fender.
      Thing is the radio wouldn't work, and gauges stopped functioning.
      After I got home, the next day, started car, radio worked, gauges functioning!
      Perhaps a little of "Christine" lurks within our Studebakers?
      sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
      Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
      "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Ya know I think Christine was in my convertible.......top wouldn't go down,went outside the next a.m ,tried it and its been working ever since.glad it was just the tire too. I have a lot of collectibles too much,so next month I'm having a big garage sale to earn money for my tire. Gonna cost about 250 to replace it.instead of asking my husband to buy it,I'm gonna raise the money myself and cut out book buying and shopping.well......less shopping. Want to do it on my own.and next time a wasp decides to crawl on me I will pull over.

Comment

Working...
        X