Stude content in promo video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude content in promo video

I wanted to get maximum exposure for our member's invention. There is Stude content in the promo video. I also posted this on Stovehuggers.

Steve Van Norman is a member of our Karel Staple Chapter/SDC and has been noticably absent for the last couple of years. Now I know why. He has been developing a new invention to make picture taking easier with the popular pocket cameras that are on the market.

He sent me a link to his web page that will tell you all about it. He needs to gather some backing to put it into production. If nothing else, check it out for the Studebaker content. His bullet nose and M series truck are featured on the web site.

Check it out... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/96853514/picrtaker
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

I see the nice '51 Stude. in the Pic. This may be a neat idea, but I have wonder WHO actually uses one of those funky, cheap little Cameras? Canon, Nikon, Kodak and others make real Cameras with Zoom Lenses that take "REAL" quality pictures, probably for not that much more money.

If you want a poor Pic, you can always use one of those Cellphones or Smart Phones. So I see the Market being a bit limited.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
    X