CD Manual error!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: CD Manual error!

So, after looking at a photo of a flathead 6's valve springs exposed, I went to the manual on CD to learn how to actually adjust the valves, and after stumbling through, *at least on my copy, purchased this spring*, the section marked 170 engine, under valves, that has the pages for the OHV 170 engine copied and when you follow the indexed links for the OHV 170 engine, THAT valve section has the pages in the manual for the 170 flathead 6 copied.

I'm not THAT bored that I'm going to scroll through the 170 engine chapters and verify the links send you to the correct manual pages, not right now, but HEADS UP!

This may be something that everyone already knows, but for anyone new to the CD manual, you may end up wandering around looking for the information you set out to find.

So my guess is that you may be looking at the '59-'64 Shop Manual CD?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Yep. I figured I wasn't likely the first person to have noticed this. Again, for those novices to the manuals, like moi, it would be nice to know. So are there other sections that were linked incorrectly?

Comment

I noticed that too when I was searching data about my OHV6. Fortunately, all the pages are there. It's just a matter of order. I noticed that the page about the headliner is missing too.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X