PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to those whom worked at and planned this meet

unclemiltie
07-04-2013, 10:21 PM
I would like to thank all those SDC members whom spent many hours planning this meet and then dedicated their lives this week to the meet.

My wife and myself along with our daughters and their families all had a wonderful time at this meet.

I know there is yet another day to go but wanted to say thanks before we hit the road again.

I might add it was very nice having the complete event at one location.

ASC and AOAI both having their meets here was also was very nice.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

Gary1953
07-04-2013, 11:17 PM
I agree. The meet was great. My wife and I had a great time.
Having helped with the Springfield meet two years ago I know a lot of work and planning went into making this a very memorable one.
Thank you all.

mmagic
07-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Kudos for a great program and venue.

Being from Colorado I've come to take a lot the vacation draw of Colorado for granted. I enjoyed overhearing bits of conversation about cog rail up Pikes Peak or drive, Royal Gorge, Rambler Ranch, Garden of the Gods etc. as it was evident that in addition to everything that the meet had to offer there were many other attractions that the wife and family could enjoy as well.

If you didn't enjoy this one, you're probably already 6 foot under.

52-fan
07-06-2013, 04:19 PM
My brother and I got back home about 3 AM this morning from CS. GREAT meet! Great location and set up for a bunch of car folks to meet. We did very little tourist stuff, but still saw some sights. I would do this again. Thanks to all those who gave up their time for the rest of us.

BobPalma
07-06-2013, 04:57 PM
AMEN to all the above. A great meet and copious thanks to all who participated in planning and execution. :!!: BP

Bob Henning
07-06-2013, 05:32 PM
A great job!!! My wife and i had a nice time! Thanks again to the host Chapter for a great job! Their attention to detail was apparent on all levels. A big thanks to the folks on the International Meet Committee too, particularly Denny Foust, who saved this Club a great deal of money at this meet.

Pat Dilling
07-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Absolutely! It was agreat event, very well organized and always a smile from all the host chapter members. Well done!

plwindish
07-07-2013, 01:48 AM
A heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone that helped make the 2013 ASC, SDC, and AOAI Meet a very well organized success.

Anne F. Goodman
07-07-2013, 03:15 PM
I would like to add my two cents in here too. We had a great time it was great to meet in person forum members. I just love the swap meet its just so much fun hunting for parts. We were just like kids in a candy store to be able to shop till we dropped and we did everyday.
Thanks again for a Fantastic Time

Champ51
07-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Let me add my thanks for holding such a great meet. It was a great place for a meet, with tons to do and see. And thanks for making sure we drank lots of water.