PDA

View Full Version : NOS 53 HUB CAPS Are These Worth Anything

jg61hawk
07-04-2013, 12:24 PM
NO LONGER AVAILABLE: When a friend passed away the family found some "Stude" stuff. They gave me NOS HUB Caps still in the Studebaker Wrapping for a 1953 Commander. These are HUB Caps not Wheel covers. Anyone need these?

r1lark
07-04-2013, 12:34 PM
PM sent............

jg61hawk
07-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Paul,
I sent you a PM.

skyway
07-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Short answer, "Yes!"

studegary
07-04-2013, 03:08 PM
In another thread/topic, a guy was asking for these to replace the wheelcovers that came with his car.

warrlaw1
07-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I think that was GTHawkwind. Lots of wanna buy. People make offers, he don't wanna buy.

GThawkwind
07-05-2013, 02:22 AM
I think that was GTHawkwind. Lots of wanna buy. People make offers, he don't wanna buy.
What is your problem with me? I've let countless rude remarks slide but this where I draw the line! I was actually inquiring about how they looked on the car not that I was going to buy a set! I actually already found and am waiting on a shipping quote for my dash. I bought my parts manuals, but no I don't just randomly buy crap, I'm working on tight budget, and have to hunt for the best deal I can get. Do you think I won't see your hateful comments or do you just get a kick out of being a jerk?

showbizkid
07-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Guys, please take any personal disagreements offline. We don't need them in the general Forum.

Forum rules state: no personal attacks on other members. This means: Aspersions, Insinuations, Accusations, Defamations, or any other malefactions you might have in mind.

GThawkwind
07-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Guys, please take any personal disagreements offline. We don't need them in the general Forum.

Forum rules state: no personal attacks on other members. This means: Aspersions, Insinuations, Accusations, Defamations, or any other malefactions you might have in mind.
Sorry Clark. I'm a big advocate of the "do it in a PM" method and that's how I should have handled it. I just get sick of that kind of stuff, but nonetheless I can say my peace privately like I normally would, and should.