1953 passenger side wing window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: 1953 passenger side wing window

I need a wing window for a 1953 c coupe passenger side, I need the whole window with the stainless steel frame
    If I have to buy both driver and pasenger side I would probably do that. I can't use rusty ones as that is what i have thank you
    joe dipipi 53 stude mod.

Check with Dave L., studedude, here on the Forum. He removed the wing windows from his modified 1954 C body
    Last edited by studegary; 06-30-2013, 02:52 PM.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

studedude: have you got wing windows for a 1953 c coupe that you may want to sell. I am in stroudsburg penna
      thank you very much.. joe dipipi.. 53 stude mod, email joedipipi@msn.com

Comment

Originally posted by 53 stude mod View Post
        studedude: have you got wing windows for a 1953 c coupe that you may want to sell. I am in stroudsburg penna
        thank you very much.. joe dipipi.. 53 stude mod, email joedipipi@msn.com
        Send him a PM (personal message) or e-mail. He may not read this topic/thread (or he probably would have responded).
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Joe, if you are talking about the door vent windows the window frames are painted black on c3 bodies and are chrome plated on the c5 body. On the k body ( hardtop) they are chrome plated. Anybody that ever had to rebuild/restore these things wishes they were stainless!
          ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

Working...
          X