Need rear clip for 62 y body 4 door in the midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need rear clip for 62 y body 4 door in the midwest

I am trying to help a guy I know who owns a body shop. His customer's 1962 Lark 4 door got rear ended HARD by a texting lady SUV driver. It got hit so hard the throttle linkage dented the firewall! So he is looking for a parts car with a good rear clip from the front seat back. Anyone in the Illinois,Ohio,Iowa,Indiana,Michigan, Tennessee or Kentucky area have anything? I have found 63 parts cars but they are too different! Please call Jim @ Preferred Collision in South Bend In @ 574-233-2533 if ya got anything solid. Thanks yall!!!

A few years ago I sold one to Kent Fedor in Mi.[complete parts car] IIRC,the rear portion was in very good condition. He's not on the forum any more. PM me if you need his contact info.
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Yikes, Rich! You should be advising them instead to pull the plug on that. Help them find another one that's clean and in good shape, and use the one they have as a parts car. It's not too hard to find that model ready to go and in clean shape in the $4000 range.

Even if it has sentimental value, at some point enough is too much.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X