X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday eye candy 6/24

Do I have to go to work??
    Attached Files

SLOBBER, damn near ruined my key board......NICE, for sure.....Keep on Studebakering

Comment

Man!...Picture this...it's "back in the day"...Roosevelt and Congress are clamoring to claw and scratch the economy up from the horrible depression days...imagine any state from rural Pennsylvania to Kansas...one of those "old General Stores" where they sell everything from clothes to cow and chicken feed...usually located along a railroad...a little community with a school, church, and a few businesses and homes where the non-farmers live. You know...it's the place where all the locals visit, gather around the old pot-belly stove, discuss things of local interest, rumblings of trouble over in Europe, and catch up on the latest gossip.

Then it happens...the big farmer, who has managed to pull through the troubled times, drives up in one of these! Do you suppose anyone has ever died because his grin is so big it prevents him from chewing his food?
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I'd love to go to work in that work truck one Monday.
        Beautiful !
        My 1st car. "A TRANSTAR"

Starliner
        sigpic
        Somewhere between Culture and Agriculture
        in the Geographic center of Tennessee

Comment

Studebaker invented cool. That's cool.
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Holy crap is that nice? yes
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Another vehicle that will prevent Studebakers from ever being forgotten. What a beauty!
              Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
              jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Did I just die? Dang that's a gorgeous truck. If anyone else tries to tell me another company made a better looking truck, I'm just going to direct them to this picture. Somebody wake me up!
                Ed Sallia
                Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
                X