Landscape Architecture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape Architecture

Got a copy of the glossy magazine Landscape Architecture today. Only problem is I don't subscribe to it. So how did I get it? In the top left hand corner of the adress label is my SDC membership number.[:0] Cover was all torn to hell, too.

Terry

Terry,
    Someone else reported a similar event in the past few days... seems to me, both magazines come from the same publishing house was the answer and therefore, some Landscape Architect is probably enjoying the Sept. TW as we speak.[:0]
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Terry,
      Someone else reported a similar event in the past few days... seems to me, both magazines come from the same publishing house was the answer and therefore, some Landscape Architect is probably enjoying the Sept. TW as we speak.[:0]
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

The landscapers are getting a better deal than we are

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Terry,
        Russ Shop Foreman "Rusty Nut Garage"
        57 SH (project)
        60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
        53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
        57 SH (project)

Comment

The landscapers are getting a better deal than we are

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Terry,
          Russ Shop Foreman "Rusty Nut Garage"
          57 SH (project)

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
          53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
          57 SH (project)

Comment

There's some nice driveways in some of those pictures. You just need to imagine your favorite vehicle sitting in that driveway, with your name on the title...and the deed![8D]

Brad Johnson
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

There's some nice driveways in some of those pictures. You just need to imagine your favorite vehicle sitting in that driveway, with your name on the title...and the deed![8D]

Brad Johnson
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
              Brad Johnson,
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Would you like to come here and shovel the 'white stuff' off of it starting in November thru mid-March and maybe a surprise wet dump in April??[}]

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Would you like to come here and shovel the 'white stuff' off of it starting in November thru mid-March and maybe a surprise wet dump in April??[}]

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

Craig
                    Just to keep the record straight, not all of Canada is as Craig has described![][:0][}]

Mark
                    '57 Transtar
                    3E-6/7-122

Mark Hayden
                    '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

Craig
                      Just to keep the record straight, not all of Canada is as Craig has described![][:0][}]

Mark
                      '57 Transtar
                      3E-6/7-122

Mark Hayden
                      '66 Commander

Comment

But much of Pennsylvania is! If I could afford the place, I could afford to run heat lines under the driveway.[^]
                        Brad Johnson,
                        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

But much of Pennsylvania is! If I could afford the place, I could afford to run heat lines under the driveway.[^]
                          Brad Johnson,
                          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Seems there has been some sort of mixup in the post office, relating to Canadian members' September TW.

In order to track down the source of the error, and to make it right, anyone who received a Landscape magazine INSTEAD of a TW in the envelope, please email: tweditor@shaw.ca and let us know. Thanks

Ann

Comment

Seems there has been some sort of mixup in the post office, relating to Canadian members' September TW.

In order to track down the source of the error, and to make it right, anyone who received a Landscape magazine INSTEAD of a TW in the envelope, please email: tweditor@shaw.ca and let us know. Thanks

Ann

Comment

Working...
                              X