Any Studebaker Wall Calendars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Studebaker Wall Calendars?

I know that there are wall and desk calendars featuring many other makes and models of cars, some classic, some modern, as well as general classic car calendars, but does anyone publish a full-color wall calendar with just Studes? I'm kind of a calendar nut; I have calendars in my home and both classrooms at both schools, and I give calendars as Christmas gifts, and I'd really love one with Studebakers on it.

pitbulllady

Sounds like a good project for Bondobilly !....How about it Bill ?...Maybe a calender of TW COVER CARS .

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
    1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
    Lewisville,NC

Comment

Sounds like a good project for Bondobilly !....How about it Bill ?...Maybe a calender of TW COVER CARS .

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
      1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
      Lewisville,NC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by blackhawk61

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
        "Madd Doodler" prints Stude calendars every year. I belive he runs an ad in TW for them.

Craig

Comment

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
          "Madd Doodler" prints Stude calendars every year. I belive he runs an ad in TW for them.

Craig

Comment

2 years ago there was an SDC color calender, at least that
            was what it was said to be. Turner Publishing did the job,
            it was very nice and extra wide.

Bookstore from Turner Publishing sells books. We offer over 5,000 award winning and best selling titles in a broad range of categories and formats. Including: fiction, non-fiction: health books, cookbooks, history books, business books, pets books, novels, thrillers, romance novels, historical fiction, and many more.

glen Brose
            Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

Bookstore from Turner Publishing sells books. We offer over 5,000 award winning and best selling titles in a broad range of categories and formats. Including: fiction, non-fiction: health books, cookbooks, history books, business books, pets books, novels, thrillers, romance novels, historical fiction, and many more.

glen Brose
              Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

quote:Originally posted by glen

glen Brose
                Perkinsville, AZ
                Glen - just noticed your "Perkinsville" address... have you ever been to Superior AZ? According to the archives, that was the original delivery point for my Transtar. When I looked at a map, it didn't seem big enough for a Stude dealership.

<h5>Mark
                '57 Transtar
                3E-6/7-122
                </h5>

Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by glen

glen Brose
                  Perkinsville, AZ
                  Glen - just noticed your "Perkinsville" address... have you ever been to Superior AZ? According to the archives, that was the original delivery point for my Transtar. When I looked at a map, it didn't seem big enough for a Stude dealership.

<h5>Mark
                  '57 Transtar
                  3E-6/7-122
                  </h5>

Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

Mark haven't been to Superior, but I know that Jerome, the
                    mining town, had a Stude - Marmom dealership at 1 time....
                    if the people at the historical society would ever answer
                    my inquiry...I would be able to add it to the list on the
                    dealership thread. Constant surprised where dealerships were
                    and weren't.

Ooops sorry for the hi jack....now back to calendars...

glen Brose
                    Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

Mark haven't been to Superior, but I know that Jerome, the
                      mining town, had a Stude - Marmom dealership at 1 time....
                      if the people at the historical society would ever answer
                      my inquiry...I would be able to add it to the list on the
                      dealership thread. Constant surprised where dealerships were
                      and weren't.

Ooops sorry for the hi jack....now back to calendars...

glen Brose
                      Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

I have an original 1953 Calendar It was done in 1952 for the 100th Anniversary which features everyone of Studebaker's milestones. Maybe I should get a quote on reproducing it. Dang thing is huge.

I will post a photo of the cover and some shots and then you guys can make up my mind.

Here are a some pages including the cover.

The other images can be seen at, but the December is not shown but I have it http://bondobilly.com/calander.html

Comment

I have an original 1953 Calendar It was done in 1952 for the 100th Anniversary which features everyone of Studebaker's milestones. Maybe I should get a quote on reproducing it. Dang thing is huge.

I will post a photo of the cover and some shots and then you guys can make up my mind.

Here are a some pages including the cover.

The other images can be seen at, but the December is not shown but I have it http://bondobilly.com/calander.html

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pitbulllady

I know that there are wall and desk calendars featuring many other makes and models of cars, some classic, some modern, as well as general classic car calendars, but does anyone publish a full-color wall calendar with just Studes? I'm kind of a calendar nut; I have calendars in my home and both classrooms at both schools, and I give calendars as Christmas gifts, and I'd really love one with Studebakers on it.

pitbulllady

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pitbulllady

pitbulllady

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                              X