Vist from Forum Member rockne10 Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vist from Forum Member rockne10 Today

Had a nice visit this evening from Brad Johnson (rockne10). He was visiting his brother who mentioned that there is a guy a few miles away that has Studebakers. So Brad, his brother, and his nephew (who is into Mustangs) stopped by. We had a nice visit, looked at some of my junk, and generally talked Studebakers.

It's great to meet face-to-face, and put a face with a forum name. Glad you stopped Brad, let me know when you plan to be back again and we can do some studebakerin'! And maybe we can convert your nephew away from the dark side and into Studebakers.........
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Thank you for your hospitality, Paul!
    One is never certain what the reception will be when you pull out of the blue in to a strangers driveway. Then again...there are no strangers when those things we share bring us together.
    No doubt we've passed without meeting at one or another Studebaker meets over the years.
    My brother had noticed your cars (I guess I've tuned him in to something over the years) and thought I would be curious.
    I think he was amazed at the extent of your passion, as well as how close and connected we all are.

Paul Warta, and just one of his pleasuremobiles, 6/22/13.

Last edited by rockne10; 06-23-2013, 08:02 PM.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
    X