Christine, being Christine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine, being Christine

The new owner got Christine off the hauler today and drove about 20 miles when it died. He called and I walked him through the trouble shooting. We found it was flooded, would start and flood again with gas pouring out the carb. I told him to bang on the carb with whatever was handy and she cleared right up. i told him to talk nice to her because I'm sure she's still not comfortable with her new home. BTW, he does love the car, even after she acted up on him.

JDP/Maryland
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    64 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    58 Scotsman
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

If the radio starts playing 50s tunes he better watch out!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

If the radio starts playing 50s tunes he better watch out!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

He did say he was afraid to rename her, so Christine it stays. BTW, her die cast model twin should out in the spring, I'll post when I get mine.

JDP/Maryland
        64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
        64 GT R2
        63 Lark 2 door
        58 Scotsman
        52 & 53 Starliner
        51 Commander
        39 Coupe express
        39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

He did say he was afraid to rename her, so Christine it stays. BTW, her die cast model twin should out in the spring, I'll post when I get mine.

JDP/Maryland
          64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
          64 GT R2
          63 Lark 2 door
          58 Scotsman
          52 & 53 Starliner
          51 Commander
          39 Coupe express
          39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

The buyer doesn't smoke, I hope! [:0][}] BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

The buyer doesn't smoke, I hope! [:0][}] BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Maybe be it was a change in altitude.......or is it attitude..........lol.

OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car, I love the chase.....
                It is an addiction!

Comment

Maybe be it was a change in altitude.......or is it attitude..........lol.

OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car, I love the chase.....
                  It is an addiction!

Comment

Working...
                  X