Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sequoia Club's BBQ in Petaluma on the 22nd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequoia Club's BBQ in Petaluma on the 22nd.

It's that time again when Trudenka and I host our club's June event.....a BBQ at our place in Petaluma, CA. on the 22nd.. It's a fun and low key event with 30 or so cars and proud owners! Folks show up around 11:am and I fire up the grill around 12:30......everyone brings a dish to share. We provide the burgers, dogs, waters, and soft drinks. Last year Sebastian Ambra brought his Model T Ford and gave rides to all. This year we have a 40 Stude coupe dragster attending. My neighbors, John Rossi and family, bought this car many years ago and will tow it within .5 miles from our farm, fire it up, and drive the remainder.....should wake up the neighbors! Stop by if you're in the neighborhood.....RSVP johnbrayton@att.net

Regards,
    John Brayton

PS We live in the country and have LOTS of parking!
    John Brayton

John we will be there. Allanah has a karate tournament same day, as she has too many trophies
    she can miss this one. See you Saturday. Patrick and the family +1.

Comment

John I plan on being there not sure at this time if anyone else but only time will tell as my wife and her problems, I know she really likes coming to your place as does Sara and Dee Dee but this time Sara will be in Africa but getting back in time to meet us in Colorado Springs and drive home with us in the motor home, I will let you know for sure on how many.....Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Is that the John Rossi formerly of Rossi Auto Body, now turned High School Teacher?

Comment

Yep, one in the same. John's a very talented guy...you should see the car he's building for his dad.
          John Brayton

Comment

John so far Kathy and I still not sure on Dee Dee and Darrin will let you know , still need the fender???...Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X