Dinner in Lexington Ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner in Lexington Ky

We are heading to the Parkette in Lexington Ky for dinner tonight...if there is anyone in the area drop by....look for the Wagonaire.
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

A very interesting place to visit is Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington....housing the International Museum of the Horse...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

good choice for "supper" - dinner is around noon in the south! http://www.theparkette.com/food_menu.asp

here's a link to the old thread, in case you missed it or can't find it... http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ight=bardstown

wish i was there!!!
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

I guess I should check the Forum more often, the Parkette is only 3 miles from my house.... They are currently adding on to the inside dining area, Diners, Dives and Drive In's was here a couple of years ago. Lots to do here including the Horse Park, Ashland, the Shaker Village and of course the Bourbon Trail.

Comment

What brings you (or brought you) to the 'States, Bill? BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

We were just out getting our "jollys" in our Studebakers. We dropped in on the Whisky City Cruisers in Bardstown - the only 3 Studebakes there, a '64 wagon, a'64 HT and a '63 Avanti. We didn't encounter any other "driving Studebakers" on our 2000 mile journey!

Comment

Working...
            X