heard a rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heard a rumour

that there will be a designated area for land yachts (motorhomes) at Colorado Springs for $25 a night, can anyone confirm this and provide information? We booked the host hotel, but if we can stay in our motorhome instead, we'd be willing to give up our room. I posted on the meet sub-forum, but have had no response.

sub forum is very slow on replies. best to send email to those working event. email addresses can be found in Turning Wheels and in sub-forum. I too looked at this option, but due to restrictions, looked more seriously at a State Park or two.

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
      sub forum is very slow on replies. best to send email to those working event. email addresses can be found in Turning Wheels and in sub-forum. I too looked at this option, but due to restrictions, looked more seriously at a State Park or two.
      We're staying at Garden of the Gods campground Wednesday to Saturday, Judy. I know that at least a couple other SDC'ers are as well.

Terry
      Last edited by dictator27; 06-09-2013, 05:34 PM. Reason: typographical error

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
        What type of restrictions?

Comment

Working...
        X