Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save a Stude in South Dakota

More pics:
    Last edited by bob40; 06-06-2013, 10:35 PM.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

It appears the auction was May 18. You are a bit late.

Comment

The second link includes a 1951 Studebaker Skyliner V8, though; pretty rare! BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Moved to June 15th......I'll be there to check it out.
        Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I hear there are 10 of those 51 Skyliner's in some barn in South America
            Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
            1961 Hawk 4-speed
            1967 Avanti
            1961 Lark 2 door
            1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post

I hear there are 10 of those 51 Skyliner's in some barn in South America
              Reread BP's post. He has been known to display a dry sense of humor at times.
              Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
              jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

I believe an internet bidder got the Starlight for about $1900, so no crusher for this one. Complete Commander automatic with some rust in the usual areas, but overall not too bad. I ended up buying two chili dogs, a homemade brownie and a soda.........

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnys Garage View Post
                  I believe an internet bidder got the Starlight for about $1900, so no crusher for this one. Complete Commander automatic with some rust in the usual areas, but overall not too bad. I ended up buying two chili dogs, a homemade brownie and a soda.........

Skinny, how much did you pay for the chili dogs, brownie and soda? I'm trying to decide if you or the person buying that car got the better deal.
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                    Skinny, how much did you pay for the chili dogs, brownie and soda? I'm trying to decide if you or the person buying that car got the better deal.
                    $7.75......I'm no CASO when it comes to chili dogs.......

Comment

Wow, there were lots of International Harvester Travelalls, Scouts, etc.
                      Paul
                      Winston-Salem, NC
                      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Working...
                      X