X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday eye candy 6-6

How about another 4X4 on 6X6?
    Attached Files

Ah, HA! Ed Ellis' former 4X4 at the 2002 (or was it 2007?) SDC International Meet, right? Studebaker never, ever produced a truck with paint of that high quality. That truck is perfect. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Could be a MAACO. Truck is super nice. I saw a 92 Chebbie 1/2 ton at my friends shop the other day sporting a new 1700.00 worth of red single stage urethane MAACO Supreme. Dothan AL. Never a buffer applied to it. As shot. Twas nice and I'm picky,picky. Truck wasn't a rag to start with. Door jambs and inside the doors were not shot although a new fiberglass bed topper was included. I ain't LION. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Nice truck. Always wanted a Studebaker 4x4. One day I might find one or someone might have one for sale at the right time.

Comment

Nice stance. That is a great looking truck.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Trucks just don't get any better looking than this.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

First time I've seen that particular picture of Ed's truck... very nice!
              sigpic1959 4E2D 498 Studebaker Scotsman 4X4

http://www.napco4x4.org/gallery/m80-...-protype1.html

Comment

I remember admiring my further enlarged presence on the door of that thing. Impeccable black finish.
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                X